Referring someone into our care
Who can refer?
A referral can be made by anyone including a family member, social worker or health professional. Referrals are dealt with by our Business Development Manager. In the first instance please give us a call on 0116 368 0990.
Information to have handy
- The person being referred – full name, DOB, age
- Their diagnosis i.e. a learning disability
- Why they are being referred
- Their current placement details
- How their placement will be funded – local authority, health or self-funded
- Timescales you’re working to
- Your contact details